As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than 300 trillion today, and about 22.000 employees spread among 956 domestic branches and 6 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to delivering excellence in banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment banking and sharia' products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our customer clients.
Bank Mandiri's consistent efforts have garnered recognition from both domestic and international institutions. Many has appraised Bank Mandiri as a “Highly Trusted” company and as the best publicity-listed company in the financial sector.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from an accredited University
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Maximum 24 years old
- Good appearance
- Computer literate MS Office minimum
- Not married
- Do not have immediate family (father, mother, brothers, sisters) worked at Bank Mandiri
- Regional Office I: Aceh, Riau, North Sumatera, Bangka Belitung
- Regional Office II: Bengkulu, Jambi, Lampung, West Sumatera, South Sumatera, Bangka Belitung
- Regional Office VI: West Java
- Regional Office VII: Central Java, Yogyakarta
- Regional Office VIII: East Java
- Regional Office IX: West Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan, East Kalimantan
- Regional Office X: Maluku, South Sulawesi, Central Sulawesi, Southeast Sulawesi, North Sulawesi, North Maluku
- Regional Office XI: Bali, West Nusa Tenggara, East Nusa Tenggara
- Regional Office XII: Papua
Micro Credit Analyst
- To verify the loan application documents, analysis and scoring
- Conduct compliance review and legal review of documents
- Minimum Diploma (D3) / Bachelor (S1) Degree in: Engineering (Aviation / Aeronautics / Astronautics), Engineering (Mining / Mineral), Engineering (Bioengineering / Biomedical), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering ( Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechatronic / electromechanical), Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Engineering (Metal Fabrication / Tool & Die / Welding), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Environmental / Health / Safety), Engineering (Petroleum / Oil / Gas), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Marine), Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Economics, Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Mastering MS Office
- Fresh graduates / Entry level (as loans administrator Experienced Preferred)
- Maximum 24 years old (fresh graduates) and 28 years old (prohires)
Only candidates that meets above requirements will be processed. Please put your preffered area in your apllication letter.
Not later Than March 21, 2011