PT. GEOSERVICES is a limited company (Ltd.) that has a solid base of expertise covering all aspects of the exploration and development of Indonesia's oil, gas, coal, mineral, and geothermal industries. Originally providing field sampling and chemical analysis for the mineral industry, PT. GEOSERVICES has diversified its services and broadened its clientele. Today it is a one-stop organization that can fulfill all exploration and analysis requirements for each of the industrial sectors it serves.
PT. GEOSERVICES long ago became internationally known for expertise and reliability in all areas of its activities. The growth of the company's size and reputation has been rooted in the excellence of its employees. The foundation for this excellence is a long-term commitment to the development of skills and knowledge, including off-shore training of local employees and interaction with expatriate consultants who relocate to Indonesia for varying periods of time.
Currently we are seeking for suitable candidate to fill the following position:
- Minimum D3/S1 Degree in Chemistry/or Mining Engineer with min 3.00 GPA from reputable university (Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply)
- Senior High School Majoring Chemical Analyst, minimum experience 5 years at coal laboratory
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Ability to work in a team
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Customer service oriented, strong leadership and analytical thinking.
- Highly motivated and willing to learn, discipline and hard working
- Willing to be placed in remote area in Kalimantan.
Please submit your application letter with detail CV / Resume and recent photograph by using Quick Apply.
Closing Date: 27-2-11